Sunday, January 9, 2011

so my goal this week is to get back to blogging (if i have any readers left out there) and to do it realistically.  i found out in mid october that i am expecting a little baby and pretty much have felt horrible since then!  after work each day i basically came home, sat in my chair, stared off at the wall or tv, didn't really matter which, and tried not to get sick.  needless to say i did not do much crafting!  i am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel though as i'm feeling quite a lot better lately.  so, i'm going to try to get back to blogging and crafting.  my goal is just once or twice a week max for now. 

today i was surfing on etsy and found some beautiful things.  this was one of my favorites and i am currently dying to buy one. 


her shop also features lots of other sweet signs, i love their sunny, vintage feel,  and attention to detail even down to the labeled chalk and erasers!

 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh those are way fun! You should try to make one for yourself. I made a chalkboard earlier this year and it was really easy!

    Once or twice a week sounds like a good goal. I'm SO glad you are finally feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I think it's a girl since you have been so sick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! We're expecting in August! :)

    ReplyDelete