Tuesday, January 18, 2011

okay, so my friend sarah just told me about this place called ebates where you get money back after you shop online.  basically if you are going to buy something from target.com, you can click to target through the ebates website and then you get a percentage back later, like a rebate.  most places i shop seem to be around 2-5% back, so it will add up.  the reason i'm telling you about this in addition to it hopefully being helpful for you, is that i can also get money for referring people who sign up (free to join).  one of the rewards is a flip camera so i can shoot little videos of my newest family member to my family.  anyway, if you shop online much and are interested, please sign up through my referral link http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=0EF8fhpaxokLyYejkc51VQ%3D%3D.  thanks, guys! 

1 comment: